Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm disapointed in you, General Mills.

Dear Ms. O----:

Thank you for contacting General Mills. We appreciate your comments regarding our advertising for Cocoa Puffs cereal. Your opinion is important to us, and will be shared with our marketing and advertising staff.

We hope you continue to enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

Emily Quintaine

Consumer Services





...they ignored me. I'm seriously debating writing another letter telling them that I will find warm comfort in the fact that Kellogg's takes me seriously when I write them emails and that I will be heard. This isn't over, Emily. Not by a long shot.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Those insincere asshats! I'd threaten them further. Or write them a letter about high fructose corn syrup! That works too! I mean... uhh...