Friday, December 1, 2006

Colossal Fruit Loops: The Epic Adventure Part Two

I recieved this email today:

Ms. O----,

Thank you for contacting us concerning the puzzles on the box. We appreciate
your interest in our company and products.

Our company's goal is to provide consumers with wholesome, high-quality
products. One area of great importance is packaging. We continually evaluate our
package designs to accommodate the needs of our many different consumers.

Consumer satisfaction continues to be our primary objective. Therefore, we are
forwarding your concerns to the appropriate company officials so they may
consider your comments when planning future packaging changes.

It was good of you to take the time to share your views about our packaging.
Your comments will help us continue to achieve our goal of providing you with
great-tasting and high quality products.


Sincerely,


Yesenia Sanchez
Consumer Affairs Department



HAHA! Victory shall be mine. My response to them was quick, but thorough:


Dear Yesenia,

Thank you for taking the time to help resolve this issue. I'm sure I speak for many of the other puzzle-lovers when I say that I appreaciate your evaluation of the puzzle. It truly was mind-boggling to say the least. I was considering converting to General Mills cereals for their puzzles, but I have the upmost confidence in Kellogs. Thank you.

Toni

No comments: